Harrison Law represents owners, builders, contractors, subcontractors, architects, and engineers in legal disputes and other matters related to construction law. We have substantial experience in construction litigation and have represented clients in disputes of a few thousand dollars up to tens of millions of dollars. Harrison Law takes every dispute seriously with our goal being to provide the most effective representation possible while aggressively representing our client’s interests.
Harrison Law represents clients in several categories of construction law issues, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Arizona Registrar of Contractors complaints
- Allegations of construction defects and incomplete work
- License bond claims and disputes
- Building Codes
- Delay damage claims
- Payment disputes involving the Arizona Prompt Payment Act
- Mechanics’ Liens
- Change order disputes
- Disputes involving changed conditions at the construction project
- Allegations of professional negligence by architects or engineers
- Property damage during construction
In construction-related disputes, a minor issue today may quickly become a major problem if not effectively addressed from the beginning. Every action Harrison Law recommends is with the perspective of what would be the best outcome for our client. At the same time, we are not afraid to take an aggressive approach when one is warranted. Our extensive trial and courtroom experience brings weight and credibility if a dispute heads toward an administrative hearing, arbitration, or a courtroom.