Harrison Law represents business clients of any size, from a small business to a company with assets in the billions of dollars. Harrison Law understands how businesses work and the significant issues at stake when problems arise. The goal of Harrison Law is to provide effective representation while avoiding excessive and unnecessary expenses. Harrison Law accomplishes this goal by working closely with our clients to determine the quickest and most efficient route to dispute resolution.
Harrison Law represents its clients in many types of commercial law and litigation matters, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Business Torts
- Reviewing, developing and negotiating commercial contracts
- Review and revision of form contracts and internal contract management procedures for the purchase and sale of goods
- Interference with Business activities
- Creditor/Debtor Issues
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Partnership Disputes
- Professional Negligence
- Commercial and Residential Lease Disputes
- Real estate disputes and litigation
Every action Harrison Law recommends is with your business objectives in mind. Harrison Law will not over-litigate. Instead, Harrison Law constantly looks for options to effectively resolve a legal dispute and issue. At the same time, we are not afraid to take an aggressive approach to a dispute when such approach is warranted. Our extensive trial and courtroom experience brings weight and credibility if a dispute heads toward litigation and a courtroom.