Harrison Law believes the old adage “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure” which for businesses means that many legal issues a business may face could be minimized or completely eliminated if addressed properly before they arise. In order to accomplish this goal, Harrison Law is experienced in addressing the wide range of needs that appear in business representation including assisting clients as a business starts from the ground up.
Harrison Law represents both corporations and individuals in many areas of Business Law issues, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Establishing a new business
- Purchase of a pre-existing business
- Sale or division of a business and its assets
- Compliance with reporting and regulation
- Preparing, reviewing, and negotiating contracts
- Employment agreements
- Advice to prevent theft and embezzlement
- Issues concerning intellectual property
- Leasing, purchase, and other real estate transactions
At Harrison Law, we want to be the firm that our business clients look to not only when a dispute occurs, but to prevent a dispute from arising in the first place.